To be an integral part of a successful and competitive weather team.
WPTV NewsChannel 5 - West Palm Beach, FL
April 2007-Present - Meteorologist/ Multi-Media Journalist/ Traffic Reporter
WBFF FOX 45 - Baltimore, MD
- April 2006-May2007 - Freelance/Fill-in Meteorologist
SBG NewsCentral - Baltimore, MD
- December 2003-April 2006 - Staff Meteorologist
- Main Meteorologist for up to three station's 10pm news every night. Regular cities include Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Buffalo. Others include Tampa, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City and Baltimore.
WSPA News Channel 7 - (CBS) - Spartanburg, SC
- August 2003-December 2003 - Freelance Meteorologist.
- Performed weekend night and morning weather.
WBTW News13 - (CBS) - Florence, SC
- August 2000-December 2003 - Morning/Noon Meteorologist.
- Performed morning/noon weather for news Monday-Friday. Including many live shots, interviews, packages and public appearances.
13WMAZ - (CBS) - Macon, GA
- April 1998-August 2000 - Weekend Meteorologist/Photographer/Reporter.
- Weekend morning weather, and weekend evening newscasts.
- Reporting and fill-in work during the week.
- News Photographer: ran the live truck, shot and edited stories.
WDTV - (CBS 5) - Clarksburg, WV
- February 1998-April 1998 - Chief Meteorologist.
- Monday-Friday 5:30pm, 6:00pm, and 11:00pm newscasts, managed two person weather team.
WTWC - (NBC News 40) - Tallahassee, FL
- April 1997-February 1998 - Weather Assistant/Internship.
- Worked with Chief Meteorologist to prepare and produce forecast for nightly news. Also appeared on air a few times during severe weather.
Cable-TV, FSU Channel 47 - Tallahassee, FL
- April 1996-April 1997 - On-air broadcast meteorologist for local FSU cable station.
- Helped start-up college weather program for broadcast.
Bibb County Schools, Macon Private Schools
STARS Academy Mentoring Program
- Sept 1993-May 1994 Mentor - Broward Community College, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Mentored learning disabled teens to prepare them for college.
- June 1994-June 1995 Participated in the Tallahassee Area Seabreeze Experiment.
- Collected scientific data in the field to help determine the affect of the Sea Breeze on the Florida Panhandle.
Florida State University
- Attended 1994-1996. Graduated with a B.S. degree in meteorology and a minor in broadcast communications and mathematics.
Broward Community College
- Attended 1990-1992. Graduated with high honors from Broward Community College receiving an Associate of Arts degree.
Coconut Creek High School
- Attended 1986-1990. Was the vice-president of the ecology club and on the swim team for two years. Was also a member of the Civil Air Patrol for two years.
AWARDS / GROUP ACTIVITIES
American Meteorological Society (AMS) Seal Of Approval #1108
Voted "Best TV Personality 2003" runner-up in the Morning News Newspaper
National Weather Association (NWA)
FSU Alumni Association
Award for Excellence in Coastal Forecasting by the United States Lifesaving Association Palm Beach County Chapter.
COMPUTER / SPECIAL SKILLS
Severe Weather Crawl Systems
- AP NewsCenter
- Web design
- Windows XP/UNIX/Apple OS, iOS
- Photography / Videojournalism
- Final Cut Pro editing
- Microwave live truck operation
- Weather Central Traffic LIVE
Click on the images below to view clips
Cincinnati Full Weather